I offer individual and couples’ therapy addressing a broad range of issues and challenges to healthy functioning. I work with adolescents (16+ years old) and adults. I offer consultations both in-person and via videoconference (or Facetime) where deemed appropriate.
I deal extensively with issues that fall in the category of infertility & reproductive health, including but not limited to: pregnancy loss, repeated miscarriages, coping with stress & other challenging emotions, family-building options, relationships. I am qualified to provide the mandatory pre-treatment psychological counselling and paperwork for those seeking to use Assisted Reproductive Technologies in co-operation with fertility clinics.
Read more about my psychotherapy.
Rate information upon request.
Select Presentations & Training
These and other themes can be customized to suit your objectives/audience.
- “Complexities & Challenges in Reproductive Health Psychology”
- “Effective Stress Management and Self-Care”
- Keynote Speaker, Ontario Nutritionists’ Annual Conference: “Feed Yourself First: Self-Care Strategies for the Helping Professions”
- “Successfully Managing Chronic Health Conditions During Studies”
- “Inclusive & Collaborative Cross-Cultural Counselling Practice”
- “Life’s Crises, Tough Choices: The Struggle to Balance Personal Issues & Professional Identity”
- Keynote Speaker, Convocation Address, John Abbott College 2001